Monday, July 31, 2017

Week #99

Hey Mis!

Sorry this email will be super short, but we're touring the Hoover Dam today! So it's going to take up most of Pday haha. Sounds like you had a great week though!

I had a pretty good week. I went on exchange with Elder Wardell, one of the Spanish missionaries. He's a pretty chill guy from Wyoming. He's been out 5 months. We had some great lessons and found more people to teach! I also had my first interview with President Youngblood. He's a pretty lax guy, it was an interesting interview. We were able to have a lesson with a guy named Leonard and his family. He has three kids still at home, and he's engaged. His fiancée is a member. We had a super spiritual lesson, and Leonard and the kids are getting baptized Sep. 9th! We're pretty pumped.

That was pretty much my week! Sorry for the short letter. We receive transfer calls this week, it'll be interesting to see where I go or if I stay! Have a great week!

Love you Mis!
Trev

No comments:

Post a Comment