Monday, July 10, 2017

Week #96

Hey Mis!

Sounds like a fun week! That's awesome that you got to go to Boston. I hope you had a great holiday!


My week was pretty good! My birthday was fun. We got to meet President Youngblood that day. He's cool! He's really funny, and really humble. His daughter has the same exact birthday as me, even to the year haha.


Some members also invited us to their barbecue for the 4th, and they sang happy birthday and gave me a cake. The Merrills, the family I taught in my last area, also surprised me later that day with some cupcakes and balloons. It was a pretty cool birthday!


I did a couple exchanges this week. First, I was with Elder Malcolm in our area. He's from Idaho, and he's a pretty cool guy. We had a great lesson on the exchange, where we taught a lady named Margo! She's set to be baptized Aug. 12! It was a really spiritual lesson and exchange.


I also did an exchange with Elder Hills. He's from Texas, and he came out with me. It was definitely an interesting exchange. I didn't know him very well, so getting to know him was interesting. We saw some cool miracles on our exchange with the people that we found to teach!

Have a great week!

Love you Mis!
Trev


No comments:

Post a Comment