Monday, July 17, 2017

Week #97

Hey Mis!

Sounds like a pretty chill week! I heard about the homerun derby and the All Star Game, that sounds fun! And I've heard good things about Spider-Man too.


My week was pretty good! We had our first MLC with our new prez, President Youngblood! It was really good, I enjoyed it a lot. I also went on exchange with Elder Foiles this week, one of the APs, in his area. It was a good exchange. We talked a lot about the zone's needs because it's struggling. We had a good day proselyting wise, we had some awesome lessons and found some cool people to teach. I also got to drive THE ALTIMA. I know, it doesn't sound like much, but the APs have a 2017 Altima, which is most likely the nicest car in the mission. It's definitely better than the Corollas I've driven for the last 9 months. 

Since it was Slurpee day on Tuesday, Elder Shiffler and I hit BOTH 7 Elevens that were in our area. It was pretty fun haha. The work is slowly improving, the ward council gave us a bunch of referrals this week that we're going to hit up. Some people that we've been teaching cut ties, but it's not bothering me, because it means they weren't ready for the gospel!


That was pretty much my week! I'll send pics in a separate email. I hope you have a great week!

Love you Mis!
Trev

No comments:

Post a Comment