Monday, July 24, 2017

Week #98

Hey Mis!

Sounds like things are going well back home. That's cool you guys got to honor Mom's birthday! I bought a Slurpee the day before in her honor haha.

Our week was pretty good. We had zone conference! So I got to see Elder Aitchison and Elder Williams, because they're in neighboring zones. It was pretty cool. I definitely learned a lot from President Youngblood too, he's going to be really good for the mission. I also got to exchange with Elder Brady in his area. He's been out a little less than a year, from Tucson, AZ. He's a really good guy, and we found some cool people to teach that day! Elder Shiffler and I had a cool lesson with a part-member family named the Allens. They're awesome! We had a pretty spiritual lesson, and they all came to church! Which was really awesome to see!


Sorry it's kind of a shorter email, but I hope everything is going well! Have a great week!

Love you Mis!
Trev

No comments:

Post a Comment