Monday, July 3, 2017

Week #95

Hey Mis!

Sounds like you had a fun time with all your travels. I bet you're exhausted haha. I hope you and the family enjoy the 4th!

My week was pretty good. I got to do an exchange with Elder Owens in his area. It was a pretty fun exchange! He was in Parker when I was in Lake Havasu, so we did some exchanges then. He's been doing pretty well! It was fun to exchange with him again. 

It was kind of sad this week though, cuz President and Sister Snow finished and went home. I got to see them a few days before they left, but it was still pretty sad. We're meeting President and Sister Youngblood tomorrow though, so it'll be fun to meet them!

As for the rest of my week, we had some pretty good lessons. We met a lady named Margo who used to be taught by missionaries in the past. It was a pretty spiritual lesson! 

We also got to me the Tedesco family, a mother and her 17 year old son. They're pretty cool too! This area is still a little dry, but we're slowly but surely building it back up. Same with the zone too. But things are definitely getting better! I hope you have a great week!

Love you Mis!
Trev

No comments:

Post a Comment