Monday, June 26, 2017

Week #94

Hey Mis!

That sounds like a super fun week! I'm glad you were able to visit your mission! That's awesome. It sounds like the rest of your touring was pretty fun too, that's good to hear!

My week was busy! I'm in the Arrowhead Ward, in the Eldorado Stake. It's a little bit south of my last area. It's pretty cool! I already like the members there, and there's a lot of housing areas and complexes too. Elder Shiffler is pretty cool. He's from Walla Walla, Washington. He's been out a transfer less than me. He's really into computers and technology, and he's pretty good at it. The area is kinda dry right now, so it seems like we're starting from scratch. But that's okay! It'll be a good challenge. 

We found some pretty cool people this week, one's name was Willie. He's pretty cool, but he works a TON! He does Events and stuff on the Strip, he's in charge of coordinating parking and stuff like that. Poor guy haha. He was pretty chill though. It's kind of funny cuz my MTC companion, Elder Aitchison, used to serve here, so I've heard some funny stories about him haha. The zone is on the uprise again, so I'm excited to help it build up!

I hope you have a great week!

Love you Mis!
Trev

No comments:

Post a Comment