Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Week #92

Hey Mis!

No, I don't have my travel plans yet haha. And yeah, just three more months! It's crazy, it has definitely flown by. It seems like you've had a lot of fun studying abroad! That's really cool you get to go back to Armenia for a little bit, that's fun!

I had a pretty good week. I had a BUNCH of exchanges. I was first with Elder Shepherd in his area, which is a YSA ward. He goes home in a few weeks, but he still works super hard! We had some good lessons. He covers the whole Green Valley stake. We went into a complex where a family called the Batemans live. Elder Shepherd and I served in Castle Ridge about 4 months apart from each other, and we both taught the Batemans, so we stopped by because we were in the area. It was so cool to visit with them! Jennifer, who is the grandmother, is still being taught, so it was really cool to get to see her! 

I also went on exchange with Elder Loutzenhiser. He also goes home in a few weeks, but he still is working hard too! He was in our area, and we had some good lessons and found some cool people to teach. We ate dinner with a part-member family, and we had a great lesson! Their daughter accepted baptism for July 14th! It was awesome. 

I also was on exchange with Elder Aquino in my area. He's from the Phillipines, and goes home the same time I do. We met some pretty cool people throughout the day, and had some good talks since I had never really served around him.

I also got to go to the temple this week! Since I'm super close to my old area, I hit up the Van Ordens and asked them to take me. We went Saturday morning, and it was a really cool experience! Afterwards, we met back up with my companion, and they took us to lunch, so I got to visit with them a little bit more. Their son is expecting his mission call soon, it's neat to see the people you take teaching go out on missions. I'm excited to see where he goes!

That was pretty much my week! We should have Summer and Skye get baptized this week! Which I'm super pumped about. We also receive transfer calls this week, so it'll be interesting to see what happens! I hope you have a great week!

Love you Mis!

Trev

No comments:

Post a Comment