Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Week #91

Hey Mis!

Sounds like a super fun time! I love the pictures! That's cool that you met Sister Dalton, and you got to see the Halls! That's funny that that guy was trying to bash you too haha.


This week was pretty good. I got to do an exchange with Elder Williams from my MTC district! It was super cool to actually get to serve with him. It's fun seeing the progress that we've both made on our missions, I loved it. 

The Merrill family that we're teaching is doing really well, they all came to church this Sunday! And the mother and daughter are getting baptized a week from this Saturday. And we also found two part-member families this week that we're teaching as well. I'm super excited for them. 


Elder Cook and I are also planning a stake activity called A Night Around the World. We're having 20 or so RMs
who served in foreign countries set up little booths about their missions and the country they served in. I'm pretty excited about it, it should be good! 


We also had zone conference this week. It was pretty cool, but also sad. It was President and Sister Snow's last
zone conference tour. But, I definitely learned a lot, and am excited to apply it into the zone!


Have a great week! Bring me back some souvenirs haha.


Love you Mis!

Trev
Zone Conference Tour

No comments:

Post a Comment