Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Week #90

Hey Mis!

Sounds like a blast in Italy. That's super cool you're in Italy. I say that every week, but it's true haha. You go back home in June right? What are the plans after Italy?

I had a pretty good week. We had MLC again with Prez. It was pretty sad, but we're excited for the new president, President Youngblood. I got to see Elder Aitchison again, that was really cool! And Elder Hatch and Elder Ramirez, some of my former companions.

Later on in the week, I got super sick. Like my stomach just turned into a rock. It wasn't good haha, I was out like the whole day. But other than that, we had some more awesome lessons with the Merrills, and with Alicia and her son too! They're all moving along towards their baptisms, I'm super excited!

That was pretty much my week! Nothing else too exciting. I hope you have a great week!

Love you Mis!
Trev

Sent 5/29/17

No comments:

Post a Comment