Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Week #89

Hey Mis!

Italy sounds so fun! I'm jealous. Each week seems super eventful for ya! I love the pictures too.

I had an awesome week! I LOVE Elder Cook. He's super hardworking, I've really enjoyed being his companion so far. We had some really cool lessons this week. The Merrill family wants to get baptized sooner! The Young Women's president is taking them to girls camp this summer, and they're doing a Temple trip at girls camp. So, the Merrills want to go to the temple with them, so they bumped up their baptismal date to June! So we're super excited. We also had an awesome lesson with Alicia. We set a goal for her baptism for Aug. 5th, and she's super excited!! The zone has been doing pretty well too, we've improved a lot this week!
Not much else happened, but it was a pretty good week. Have a great week!

Love you Mis!
Trev
Sent 5/22/17


No comments:

Post a Comment