Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Week #85

Hey Mis!

CONGRATS ON GRADUATING!!!! I'm bummed I missed it, but I was there in spirit. I'm super happy for you though!

My week was busy. We had interviews with President Snow. It was fun to sit down and talk with him. This was the most relaxed interview I had with him. It was interesting. I think part of it was that he was having a long day, and part of it is that he's almost done. Either way, it was cool to see that side of President! 

I went on two exchanges this week. One was with Elder Beaumont, from South Carolina. He's a good guy, and we had a lot of fun and got a lot of work done! I also exchanged with Elder Gerloff. He used to be my zone leader back in the day, so it was interesting to see him in a role reversal haha. 

As for the week, there was a youth fundraiser dinner and auction at the church. It was cool, because the YW's president got our investigators involved! Summer and Skye who we've been teaching helped cook and serve! And they LOVED it. It was a super cool activity. Jordyn is doing well too, she's getting baptized this Saturday! We're excited. Other than that, my week wasn't super eventful.

Have a great week!

Love you Mis!

Trev

No comments:

Post a Comment