Monday, August 7, 2017

Week #100

Hey Mis!

Bummer that your week was boring! At least nothing bad happened haha. And yeah it was fun to see Asia! She talked about possibly doing it, but I didn't know that she actually would!

As for my week, it was pretty cool. We had Camp PMG, where priests and laurels from the Lake Mead Stake get assigned to companionships to proselyte with them for the whole day. We had a 16 year old named Colton, he was a pretty cool kid. 

We also received our transfer calls. I'm staying in Arrowhead and will be getting Elder Hodge! He's awesome. He was in my zone when I served by the Strip, he's a great guy! I'll be training him as a ZL, so it'll be the fourth guy I've ZL-trained. I'm really excited. Our transfer days got bumped to Wednesday, so I'll have one more day with Elder Shiffler tomorrow, and then it'll be my last transfer. It's crazy how much time has gone by!

I also got to attend a baptism in my last area for Alicia and Steven. It was cool to get to see them and watch their baptism!

Have a great week!

Love you Mis!
Trev

No comments:

Post a Comment