Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Week #102

Hey Mis! 

I don't have too much time, but here's a quick update:


We had an interesting week. We had MLC on Wednesday with President Youngblood. It was pretty interesting. He pushed Preach My Gospel and the Book of Mormon a lot, it was pretty cool. 

I also had an exchange with Elder Wardell again. He came to our area, and we had a temple tour with the Allen family! It was pretty spiritual. It was a little warm, but it was still a lot of fun. They came to church too, they're making great progress! 
I also exchanged with Elder Houssian, from Texas. He started his mission the same time as Elder Cook and Elder Rigby, two of my previous companions. He's a pretty cool guy. We had some sweet lessons in his area. 

Sunday was super busy. We had church, and then we were in charge of setting up the Why I Believe fireside, where recent converts share their conversion story. One of the people I taught in South Valley Ranch spoke, it was really awesome! After we locked up the door and everything, it was about 8pm. I got to where a suit almost all day between ward council, church, and Why I Believe haha. It was hot.

Have a great week!

Love you Mis!
Trev

No comments:

Post a Comment