Monday, August 14, 2017

Week #101

Hey Mis!

Sounds like a fun time in Utah. I hope you drive safely! As for my week, it was great! I love Elder Hodge. He's from Virginia, 45 minutes outside of DC. He's been out 11 months. I exchanged with him when he came in and I was his ZL, and now I'm his ZL companion.Haha. It's pretty cool. 

We saw some sweet miracles this week. We got back in contact with Leonard and Trinity, and we had a great lesson with them! We also met with the Allen family and set up a temple walk for this coming week. We also were walking around a complex and we saw a less-active member trying to move, so we stopped by and helped them
load the truck. They're moving within ward boundaries, and we're starting to teach her kids now! So we're pumped. 

I also got to attend Brian Merrill's baptism. It was fun. Elder Dodge and I were asked to give a joint talk at the baptism, which I had never done before. It was cool haha.

Have a great week!

Love you Mis!
Trev

No comments:

Post a Comment