Monday, August 28, 2017

Week #103

Hey Mis!

I'm excited to come home soon! My week was pretty good. We had zone conference and interviews with our mission president! It was interesting! They had us be in charge of setting it up and conducting, instead of the APs, so it was definitely more busy haha. But it went pretty well. 

Our interviews afterwards were pretty fun. I got to talk with President Youngblood a little more, it was awesome. He reminds me a lot of President Beck. Same sense of humor, pretty calm guy. He'll be great for the mission!

I went on exchange with Elder Hills this week. He goes home with me too. He's been checked out of the building for a while, so the exchange wasn't too eventful. It was the first time I had been to Boulder City though, so that was pretty cool. It would be a pretty fun area if you're working haha. 

Elder Hodge had a good exchange with Elder Hills' companion though, so it was worth it. Elder Hodge and I had a great lesson with a guy named Chewy! He's had a tough life, but he's really trying to change. He's getting baptized October 14th, we're excited!!

Have a great week!

Love ya Mis!
Trev

No comments:

Post a Comment