Monday, November 7, 2016

Week #60

Hey Mis!

Sounds like a busy week. That sounds like a lot of fun. Things are well with Elder Hatch and I, we get along pretty well, which is great! I had a pretty good week! I exchanged with Elder Pacheco this week. He sat next to me on the plane ride into Vegas, so I've gotten to know him pretty well. He's a good guy, and we had a fun exchange. I also got to go on exchange with Elder Pitcher. He's an awesome guy too! He works super hard too, which is awesome. We also had interviews this week with President Snow, it was the longest interview that I've had with him! We talked a lot about our zone, and the best way to help them. It was a good interview! He's actually really funny, he was cracking some jokes in the interview. It was cool seeing that side of him, cuz he's usually not like that. We had an awesome lesson with the Andersons, the family of 5 that we're teaching! A family in our ward, the Nielsens, invited them and us over for dinner, and it was really fun! We reviewed the Restoration with them, and they soaked it up! We love them so much!

That was pretty much my week. I don't have too much time, sorry it's a shorter one. I hope you have a great week!

Love you Mis!

Trev
"Halloween Conference I saw my MTC boys" (Sent 11/7/16)
More pics from the baptism last week (Sent 11/7/16)

No comments:

Post a Comment