Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Week #32

Hey Mis!

Sounds like a really fun week! We had another baptism, but I haven't gotten the pictures yet. We're still working on our Batman video, but it's looking pretty awesome. I'm jealous of your trip next week! Sounds like a fun time!

I had a busy week! We had a really good lesson with Kim Nester and her fiancĂ©, Donovan. They gave us this amazing brownie dessert too, which is always a plus. I got to go on an exchange this week. I went with Elder Dodge, and he's from Indiana. He's been out for four months. He's a really good, hardworking missionary! I had a lot of fun working with him. We got kicked out of an apartment complex on our way to an appointment because someone called the apartment security on us for "soliciting". Old me would've stated that we technically weren't soliciting, but we didn't want to get into trouble, so we called the person we were visiting and left the complex. It was an interesting experience haha. On Wednesday Elder Moen and I had a really good lesson with Bert and Vicki Thompson, an older couple who had lost their daughter to homicide. We brought Sis. Clauson from the ward, and she talked to them a lot about it. Little did we know she had lost her brother to homicide as well, and his case is still open. It was one of the coolest lessons I had been a part of. We also taught a lady named Katie, who has three kids. We taught them the principles of the gospel, and they're set to be baptized May 21st! 

We're super excited about it. Plus, we had a baptism on Saturday! Her name is Zeydi Garza, she's 9 years old. Her mom is supposed to send us the pictures, but she hasn't yet haha. I'll send them when I get them. That was pretty much my week. Me and my comp are doing better, we've been doing super well lately. Have a great week!!

Love you Mis!
Trev

No comments:

Post a Comment