Monday, February 29, 2016

Week #24

Hey Mis!

Sounds like a fun week! I appreciate the respect towards Five Guys, even though you went to In N Out :P 

To answer your questions:

1. They're doing awesome! We visit them almost every day.

2. Tommy is a little hesitant for reactivation. He's still a little raw from his annulment, so he said he's not ready for church yet. He doesn't want to go to a singles ward (for obvious reasons) and he feels he's not ready for family wards yet. As for Tommy, he wants to get baptized, but he's not sure of exactly when yet. We're still working on both of them.

My week was really good! We are SUPER BUSY. There's so much work to do in this area, I'm excited to be a part of it. Elder Moen works his butt off too, which I love. Tommy and Charlie are doing really well, and Nancy is officially getting baptized this Saturday! I'm stoked. She's come a really long way. We're teaching a guy named Rob, and he's agreed to be baptized! We are SUPER excited for him? His baptism should be the 31st, which is his dad's birthday. I got to do an exchange with a missionary in our district, his name is Elder Winward. He's a really good guy, even though he's verrrrrrrry quiet. It was fun working with him. We also got to meet with a lady named Kim Nester this week. Her fiancé is less active, and he's been wanting to get back into church, and she's been wanting to learn more. They came to church yesterday, and it was awesome!!! We had the most investigators at church this week in this area for a long time. It was great.

During sacrament I sat next to Brother Baird, the ward mission leader. During one of the talks he leaned over to me and asked "do you know who Gladys Knight is?" I told him yeah. He was like "do you know what she looks like?" I told him I sort of did. He was like "she looks like the lady across the aisle. I'll introduce you to her afterwards." And that he did! It was pretty awesome. I got to talk with her for a little bit and shake her hand, it was pretty neat. Last P-Day the ZLs organized a zone activity. It was sort of lame but I'll send pictures in a separate email anyways haha.

That was my week! I hope you have a great week.

Love ya Mis!


Trev
Zone Activity (Sent 2/29/16)
Zone Activity (Sent 2/29/16)

No comments:

Post a Comment