Monday, March 28, 2016

Week #28

Hey Mis!

Happy belated Easter! Sorry you had a tough week, but at least the weekend was good! That's cool that you'll have a house next semester! That's crazy you went into the MTC three years ago! Some days I can't believe I've already been out six months. We had a great week! First off, we had a baptism yesterday! His name is Rob Dietz. It was awesome to see how far he came on his journey to the gospel. He's going to be a solid member. He has one of the strongest conversions and testimonies that I have seen. I had the opportunity to speak at his baptism, and it was such a great spiritual experience. I'll attach pictures in a separate email. We also had a zone training meeting this week, and I saw my trainer!!!! He's in my zone now as a district leader, but he's in the Black Mountain Stake. Elder Williams, from my MTC district, also got transferred into Black Mountain as a district leader! So I got to see him too. It was awesome!! I'm really excited for this transfer. We have a baptism this Tuesday for a 9 year old named Raymond Canales. He's a smart kid! We're really excited for him. And we have another baptism coming up the week after General Conference. The work in this area has really taken off! Both ward mission leaders that we work with have been impressed and excited by the work that is going on! It's been great to see that no matter how "dead" an area may be, miracles can still happen!

That was my week! I hope you guys had a great Easter. It was sort of a tough day for me, just cuz I remember how festive Mom was around the holidays, and I missed you guys a lot too. BUT, church was pretty sweet, and we had Easter dinner with the Nicolaides family, and it was awesome! They sent Dad a picture, you'll have to try to steal it from him haha. Have a great week!

Love you Mis!


Trev :)

Rob, Elder Moen, Me, Brother Van Orden. No, Brother van Orden does not smile for pictures. (Sent 3/28/16)
Me and Elder Wightman!!! (Sent 3/28/16)
Me and Elder Williams!!! (Sent 3/28/16)

No comments:

Post a Comment