Monday, May 23, 2016

Week #36

Hey Mis!

Sounds like a good week! I was asked out once when I was in Rexburg, and it was interesting being on the other side, but it was awesome! Less work for me haha.

I had an interesting week. It was actually sort of a struggle is week. Our teaching pool has sort of dried up a bit, we've had to drop some of the people that we're teaching, and we haven't been able to find as many people to teach. We've had a lot of success with reactivation though! One of the less actives that we have been working with just got the Aaronic priesthood! The bishop said that if he keeps it up in two months he could be able to be ordained to the Melchizedek priesthood! We helped someone move for six hours on Saturday -_- haha. It was good to help them out, but it took a really long time. We've had a lotttttttt of service hours this month, it's been pretty crazy. We also found a less active member this week that had just moved back to Vegas from Utah. It was sort of a miracle that we found her, because she needed a lot of help moving in right when we met her. So, we helped her move in too haha. We're going to try to visit her this week, and try to get her records into our ward. We had interviews this week with President and Sister Snow. It was good to sit down and talk with them for a little bit. They actually asked a lot about you guys. They knew Mother's Day was tough for me, and they said that they were thinking a lot about me that day. They're awesome, I love President and Sister Snow.

That was pretty much my week! I hope you have a good one!

Love you Mis!

Trev

No comments:

Post a Comment