Monday, June 6, 2016

Week #38

Hey Mis!

Sounds like a fun week! Sounds like a good guy from what you were saying. That's cool you're heeded home this week. Are you excited? Or sad? Or both?

I had a good week! Elder Leakehe led the area most of the week, which was really good. We found this homeless lady named Desirae. She's been meeting with bishop this week, so that's been good. We also got a referral from some members named Lisa. She's a pastor from another church, but she noticed a special "spirit" about the couple that referred her. She came to church this week, and she loved it! Especially testimony meeting. We're going to teach her tomorrow, and we're super excited. We also have a baptism this Saturday!! It's a part member family that we started to teach, but the Spanish missionaries took over. She went to church in the Spanish ward and hated it, so she wants to come to our ward. So we're finishing teaching her, and baptizing her. We're stoked. We also met a lady named Amanda. She's from Ecuador, but lived in NYC for 10 years. She was taught by missionaries there, so we're starting to teach her! We're going to try to teach her daughter and grandson too. Other than that, me and Leakehe are getting along really well. He's getting me back to lifting, which has been really good! I just got my email from President Snow, and he said I'm probably being transferred. I'll find out Saturday.

That was my week! Have safe travels. I hope you have an awesome week!

Love you Mis!

Trev

Sent 6/6/16
Sent 6/6/16
Sent 6/6/16 
Sent 6/6/16

No comments:

Post a Comment