Monday, June 13, 2016

Week #39

Hey Mis!

Sounds like you had a really good week! How's it been being home? I've had a busy week. 

First off, I am getting transferred. I'm going to Parker, AZ. It's really sad cuz I lovvvvve this area, but it was coming eventually. My new companion will be Elder Peterson. I don't know much about him, other than that he's been out less time than me. It should be interesting! We also had a baptism this week! A girl named Zeydi Garza got baptized a couple months ago, and her Grandma just got baptized on Saturday! It was super cool. It's he sixth baptism that we had in the area, it was awesome. The whole service was in Spanish because she doesn't speak English, but it was cool because the Spirit was still super strong! She has interpreters at church to help her, which is really cool. I've been saying goodbye to some people this weekend, and I'll say goodbye to the rest tonight. I have some pictures, and I'll send the rest next week. Things have gotten a lot better with Leakehe, he's been able to lead the area now, so the area should be okay. I'm super sad I'm leaving, but it'll be a good experience to serve somewhere else.

That was my week! I'll send pics in a separate email. Is there anyone that came back to NY too? Like Marshall or any of them? How was the ward on Sunday? I hope you have a good week!

Love you Mis!

Trev :)

Pics: Dallin Cox, and his dad, President Cox

Super awesome family! The rest of the family were taking naps when we took pictures haha. Dallin came out teaching with us all the time, and President Cox is one of the nicest guys I've met, he's one of the counselors in the stake presidency. They have a daughter/sister serving a mission in Mexico right now, and Dallin leaves on his mission to Honduras next week. They're one of my favorite families, and they helped so much in the missionary work of these wards. They're awesome! Plus, they love Nacho Libre, which is a definite plus haha.

Sent 6/13/16
Sent 6/13/16
Sent 6/13/16

No comments:

Post a Comment