Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Week #2

Hello! I leave for Vegas tomorrow, and I'm super excited!! I hope all is well with you. I had a TON of classes this week, but I have learned so much more about the gospel. I cannot WAIT until I get to Las Vegas. Yesterday we had the opportunity to watch the broadcast of Elder Scott's funeral. It was super powerful, and it made me think of Mom a lot, particularly when Pres. Monson shared the scripture in 2 Timothy, talking about "I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course", and where it references the crown of righteousness. What greater knowledge can we have then that? No matter what we go through, if we endure, we will receive tremendous blessings. I don't have ,much time today, but I love and miss you all so much!

Trevor at the MTC world map pointing to Las Vegas (sent 9/29/15)
Trevor with his MTC district (sent 9/29/15)
Trevor with his companion, Elder Aitchison (from England) on 9/29/15
Trevor with Elder Williams (from Pennsylvania) on 9/29/15
Trevor with Elder Aitchison and Elder Williams on 9

With Aunt Cheryl and Misa at the Provo Temple on 9/29/15
With Aunt Cheryl at the Provo Temple on 9/29/15
With Misa at the Provo Temple on 9/29/15

No comments:

Post a Comment