Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Week #1

Hey dad! Sorry I don't have much time today, but it's great to hear that you and Asia are starting to adjust. Have fun in Toronto! I'm learning so much at the MTC, I'm sending you two letters today that are a little more deep than this email. Sounds like a not too great sports week, but maybe things will pull out! Is Weeden still the Cowboys backup QB? My companion is British! He has a sweet accent too! Our district gets along pretty well, which helps out a lot. As for the bed sheets, I paid about $40 in cash for bed sheets, a pillow, and a light blanket. Lisa Guerrero sneakily slipped me 60 bucks when she dropped me off at Dalton's, so I used that. Thank you for purchasing the bike and taking care of the iPad. Who caught the Astros??? The Rangers or Angels? I love and miss both you and Asia. I think the one thing I've learned most so far is how REAL the Atonement is, and that our family is sealed for time and all eternity. It's EXTREMELY comforting to know that we will see Mom again, and that she is still our mom and wife. I don't have enough time to upload photos, but I will soon. I love you guys so much!

Elder Trevor Morreall
 
Hey Mis! Today is my pday. I'm doing alright so far. My classroom is 436 in 18M, and I stay in 6M. My district is super awesome. My companion is British! And he has an accent! I'll send you pictures next week, I can't find the chord to my camera. I don't have very much time, but I love and miss you! Where is the development center at the MTC? I hope I get to see you before I leave! Ive learned a TON so far in the MTC, and I'm excited to learn so much more. Christ is our Savior, and I know that families can be together forever!

Elder Trevor Morreall

No comments:

Post a Comment